First I read about it at Leeds' blog.. Then I read about it at Zue's blog..
Aku pun nak tau jugak la apa benda PRECIOUS ME ni sebenarnya, and product apa yang PRECIOUS ME ni jual. Actually macam-macam ada.. From body polish to lip balm to make-up remover to luxurious soap - all natural and hand made!
So I bought the Lemongrass De-O Soap (RM20)..
Aku pun nak tau jugak la apa benda PRECIOUS ME ni sebenarnya, and product apa yang PRECIOUS ME ni jual. Actually macam-macam ada.. From body polish to lip balm to make-up remover to luxurious soap - all natural and hand made!
So I bought the Lemongrass De-O Soap (RM20)..

I find it very suitable to keep me feel fresh. Lagipun sabun ni elok untuk elak dari pembiakan bakteria yang boleh buat badan berbau. After using that soap kan kulit aku lembut aje, langsung tak kering. Bau pun segar..
The owner of PRECIOUS ME also gave me samples for me to try - Soothing Cucumber Soap and Tomato & Yoghurt Soap..
The owner of PRECIOUS ME also gave me samples for me to try - Soothing Cucumber Soap and Tomato & Yoghurt Soap..
Currently I'm using Soothing Cucumber Soap..Dah nak habis dah pun,
so lepas ni boleh try this Tomato & Yoghurt Soap pulak..
Since kulit muka aku ni tak berapa ada masalah sangat except kering sikit here and there, aku guna as a cleanser aje :D And it works wonders! Hilang terus kulit kering. Kulit jadi sangat lembut OK, seriously..
If you want to know more about the luxurious soap, you can just click at this link - PRECIOUS ME:Range of luxurious soaps..
If you want to know more about the luxurious soap, you can just click at this link - PRECIOUS ME:Range of luxurious soaps..
2 comments:
i told you its good!!!
*smile*
zue,
a'ah babe.. i suka :D
Post a Comment